Friday, April 30, 2010

What were they thinking...

At one point or another, I think every one of us has taken a moment to wonder what certain athletes or celebrities were thinking when they engaged in some pretty ridiculous behavior… Thankfully the rich and famous give us plenty of fodder to make this a weekly column… Here is the first installment.

What was Tiger Woods thinking when he drove his Escalade into a tree in November of 2009
A. It’s not my fault I’ve always had trouble keeping my drives straight
B. If the PGA only knew how many F-bombs I just dropped, I'd be paying fines well into my 60s
C. Smashed up caddy, 50,000 dollars, Lost sponsorships, 20 million dollars, Divorce settlement, over 200 millions dollars, cheating on a Swedish model… priceless

What was Chris Brown thinking when he decided to beat-up Rhianna after seeing a text message on her phone?
A. Can you hear me now?
B. Look what I can do with my feet
C. Disturbia!!!

What was Kiefer Sutherland thinking when he was pulled over for his second DUI in as many years?
A. I'm federal agent Jack Bauer, and his is the longest day of my life
B. I have killed two people since midnight, I haven't slept in over 24 hours. So maybe... maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are right now
C. Officer, this guy is not waiting around for me... so you better shoot me or help me but decide now!

What was OJ Simpson thinking when he walked into a Vegas hotel room with a loaded gun to get back some memorabilia?
A. No way you can squeeze the juice
B. I have always wanted to lead a high speed chase down Las Vegas Boulevard
C. Where are those small black gloves that Johnny always told me to wear when I’m going to do something illegal?

What was the Malawian judge thinking when she rejected Madonna’s request to adopt another child?
A. If I approve this, Angelina is going to be in here in two months, and I just can’t deal with more Jolie-Pitt baby photos
B. Somehow Skeletor does not seem like an ideal role model for this child
C. Don’t cry for me Malawi

Got thoughts on what a celeb was thinking during some wild behavior? Let SJ know.

No comments:

Post a Comment