Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Bathroom update




Man, you gotta love Fridays huh? It's the only day where you can disappear to the bathroom for 45 minutes and no one so much as bats an eye. Long stays in the bathroom though are always eventful and today I happened upon another bathroom personality that I had long known but never identified. It's the outwardly satisfied pisser, folks. I think we all have a little of this in us when we are on our homecourt or even at a bar. I'm the first to exhale in satisfaction after releasing a long-overdue piss when I wake up in the morning, but to do this at work seems like its showboating a bit. Like why are you holding it so long at work, bro? I drink like seven big waters a day and I've never been soooo busy that I couldn't take a quick run to the bathroom. So I'm calling out all you "outwardly satisfied pissers"...enough with all the peacocking in the workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment