Friday, April 2, 2010

Wanted: Ear Biting Gang

BOSTON (FOX 25 / myfoxboston.com)A Bridgewater man was brutally attacked Saturday night at a Faneuil Hall bar. A group of suspects bit 21-year-old Adam Jaspon’s ear off at Good Bar in Boston, according to police. Three sergeants and detectives managed to free the victim from the attackers. Police say the victim is a junior at Massachusetts Maritime Academy. Jaspon’s studies have been interrupted while he undergoes a series of reconstructive operations on his damaged ear. The fight allegedly broke out in the downstairs of the Good Bar when a man who bumped into his girlfriend failed to apologize. Jaspon was operated on at Massachuetts General Hospital today in an effort to rebuild his ear. Boston police are now reviewing surveillance video of the attack to see if the suspect can be identified. The family is offering a $2,000 reward for anyone gives information to the police that leads to an arrest.

Jeez...Fanueil Hall is getting pretty rugged these days, huh? I mean first someone steals my jacket from Sissy K's last year, then someone steals my friend's jacket from Jose Mac's this year, and now this. Not one… not two… but a group of suspects all in the business of biting people's ears off at bars. I can't help but wonder how this posse formed...facebook group or something? Regardless, I'd keep the women and children at home if your going to Fanueil Hall anytime soon because look at the reward for diming these cannibals out to the police...$2,000....even though that's like 2000 5 piece chicken nugget deals at Mickey D's I think I'm gonna have to pass…I got huge ears and I can't even begin to think what these people might do to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment