Friday, April 2, 2010

Guam in Danger of Tipping Over?

I know these links suck...but I don't know how to embed videos so deal with it for now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg&feature=player_embedded#


Perhaps the most important lesson a father can teach a son is that it is better to be quiet and have people think your stupid, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Well apparently Old Hank never got this memo or somehow forgot (more likely as he was elected to the House at some point). I'm not going to lie, I had no idea who Hank Johnson was before I saw this video but a little Wikipedia research tells me he is a state rep from Atlanta. I watch a lot of Gangland so I know Atlanta has been a drug crazed hell hole ever since Willy Sherman burned it to the ground, but now I know why. I'm not sure when Hank fell off the wagon but it was like he saw Robert Byrd's senile and raised him some insanity. The video really speaks for itself - my only question is when will Coor's Light start using these sound bites for commercials? I can see it now...


Coors Light guy: "Hey Hank, what are the dimensions of a Coor's Light can?"
Hank: "About twelve....twelve....ahhh...."
Coor's Light guy: "Ounces?"
Hank: "Well you know a lot of people don't want to think about that..."
Coors Light Guy: "Ok...well do you like the wide mouth"
Hank: "7....7....12...7...ahhh....my fear is that it will tip over and capsize."

No comments:

Post a Comment