Thursday, April 15, 2010

Is Tim Tebow the most annoying athlete ever?



I don't think I have to say much here because the video pretty much speaks for itself, but Tim Tebow is fast becoming my least favorite athlete on the planet. This is the one guy in the history of sports that could possibly turn me against my favorite team. He is that much of a self-promoting D-Bag. Now a lot of people in the media (Mike Felger) are falling for all the tired cliches and rehearsed speeches that Tebow is feeding to any camera that will listen. Those people are convinced that Tebow has the intangibles of Brady and tell stories of when Brady bumped into Bob Kraft and told him, "I'm going to be the best decision you ever made." But here's the difference. Brady told Bob Kraft in a passing conversation in the hallways of Foxboro - not Jon Gruden and the rest of the world on ESPN. Brady didn't have to tell people that he would be the first and last person on the field - he just did it. So to me, Tebow represents that guy that everyone hates on the team. The one who kisses the coaches ass and wants to make sure everyone knows how hard of a worker, good person, and good teammate he is. Its sickening to listen to. I'd rather the Pat's draft Greg Paulus (the second most annoying athlete of all time) to come in as a third stringer then this nightmare.

Other annoying athletes (in no particular order):
Greg Ostertag
Fred Ex Mitchell
Kevin Youkilis
Joba Chamberlain
Mel Kiper (athlete? regardless he makes the list)
Reggie Miller the analyst
.....to be continued....


No comments:

Post a Comment