Tuesday, April 6, 2010

....I am FREAKING OUT

What do you do at work when someone is coughing in your immediate vicinity uncontrollably the entire day? Clearly I'm not the boss because if I was I'd demand they go home. To me there isn't a more infuriating thing in the world then coughing. I don't like when I do it, I don't like when other people do it. Its like the "most annoying noise in the world" that Lloyd Christmas makes in the car with Harry. The only difference is that you're supposed to feel some sort of sympathy for the cougher because it's an "involuntary" action that they can't help. You can't be like SHUT UP even though the whole "involuntary" thing is kind of bullshit. I mean it's not like we're saving lives over here in the audit room...you can take a day off, bro. Now obviously I'm extra pissed about this because I'm going to frigging Mexico and I have this annoying girl coughing in my face as we speak. I don't know who this girl is but she definitely ain't getting a job on my blog once we make it big time...no way, no how. Everyone knows it isn't a smart career move to try to tough out a sickness. No one wants to be here in the first place so no one will hold it against you if you opt for a Nyquil coma instead of the office for a few days, hun. Now be gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment