Friday, May 21, 2010

What Were They Thinking...



What was producer Suge Knight thinking when he pulled a gun on a man yesterday in California?
A. Grab ya glock when you see Tupac
B. Murder was the case that they gave me
C. Next person that calls me Uncle Phil is catching a bullet in their grill



What was disgraced cyclist Floyd Landis thinking when he finally admitted that he used performance enhancing drugs to win the Tour de France?

A. This isn't a big deal. When's the last time anyone actually watched cycling?
B. I guess Brian Scalabrine really is the best ginger athlete alive
C. Will you guys please stop calling me Dale Jr.











What was Lindsay Lohan thinking when she decided to skip a probation hearing for her arrest on cocaine possession and was caught on camera partying with a mysterious white powder in Cannes?

A. The old Vodka in the water bottle trick gets em every time
B. How else am I going to get Mattel to model a Jailhouse Barbie after me?
C. That was not coke... it was the baby powder I have been using to stop my GPS anklet from chafing





What was hall of fame pro football player Lawrence Taylor thinking when he allegedly engaged in sexual activity with a 16-year-old prostitute?
A. At least I didn't buy her any booze
B. If you think drinking 41 Coors lights on my draft night was impressive, you should see what I can do now
C. I can't help it if I enjoy working over a tight-end

No comments:

Post a Comment