Saturday, May 8, 2010

What were they thinking....

What was Gilbert Arenas thinking when he brought two guns into the Washington wizards lockeroom during practice?
A. Call me Agent Zero Zero Seven
B. They should have never changed the team name from the Washington Bullets
C. I'll show you what's eating Gilbert Grape


What was Heather Locklear thinking when she fled the scene after running into a no parking sign?
A. The sign did say no parking
B. I'll show Britney and Lindsay how we do a DUI in the pros
C. If either of my ex-husbands has a lower blood alcohol content than me right now, I'll go straight to jail without passing Go


What was Larry King thinking when he divorced his 7th wife?
A. Look at me, Im as shocked as anyone that i got 7 different women to marry me
B. It was either divorce #7 or heart attack #3. With medical costs these days it just made financial sense to ditch the deb
C. So I like weddings. What of it?


What was John Gosselin thinking when he sued his ex-wife for custody of their 8 kids?
A. Those 8 little bastards are a gold mine
B. If I get the kids, maybe I'll get my invite to dancing with the stars
C. Kate minus 8 and still needs to lose some weight has a nice ring to it

No comments:

Post a Comment