Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Scariest Character of All Time?


I don't even know where to start with Lost and I don't want to spoil anything for people that have weak DVR game (TJ and Julie), but I do have to comment on the woman they cast as Jacob's predecessor. Last night when I was watching Lost I was crapping my pants any time the lady came on the screen. At first I just thought it was the fact that I have always been freaked out by old women with frizzy hair and crazy eyes (I think its safe to say they are the second scariest type of people right behind possessed little kids). But then I realized the reason I was so apprehensive was because they cast that lunatic mother from Carrie for the role. That old bat has been giving me nightmares for 15 years and now it seems like I'll never get her out of my head. I went and tried to confirm that this was the same actress but IMDB is telling me it's two different people - I ain't buying that for a second though. There is no way in hell this isn't the same lady. I know there are a lot of interchangable actors/actresses (Ethan Hawk vs. Brad Pitt or Jennifer Garner vs. Katie Holmes) but the last time I checked the "I have a real crazy look in my eyes at all times" hasn't been pulled off by many actresses - let alone two look-a-likes with frizzy Susan Sarandon hair.



Editor's Note: The bug-eyed lady from The Shining was scarier than the Carrie/Lost lady but I'm pretty sure she was an animation....although I may be telling myself that to stop the nightmares













No comments:

Post a Comment