Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Show to Watch


Summer sucks for those of us who stay on top of their DVR game, but it gives everyone with jobs or social lives a chance to catch up on some shows they are missing out on. My number one show that everyone should watch is Breaking Bad. It starts a little slow in the first season but this is by far the best non-reality show on TV right now - Survivor of course takes the best show overall award. I feel like I'm the only person in the world who watches this show, but I think it will end up having a "Wire" type of following once people catch on. This blog obviously isn't funny at all....I'm just sick of having no one to talk to about this show.

1 comment:

  1. If only they didn't cast the Dad from Malcolm in the Middle for this role. No way Frankie Munoz would ever let Hal go down the wrong path like this....

    ReplyDelete