Monday, June 14, 2010

WAM-BAM-THANK-YOU Elizabeth Ray


The 59-year-old woman charged with aggravated assault, simple assault and reckless endangerment for allegedly attacking Bam Margera with a baseball bat claims the 'Jackass' star used a racial slur during a disagreement.

"I'm innocent, and he's a jackass just like his movies," Elizabeth Ray tells the Philadelphia Daily News. While she says she did not strike Margera, she alleges he called her the n-word during a verbal argument outside of a West Chester, Pa., bar early Saturday morning.

"He called me the n-word," she says. "He uses racial slurs, uses the n-word with black in front of it." Ray denies that Margera was assaulted at all, saying, "I did not hit him, nobody hit him"; however, TMZ has obtained photos of the star being treated at the scene by paramedics.

Margera was taken by ambulance to Chester County Hospital, where he was briefly admitted to the intensive-care unit. Talking to TMZ, 'Jackass' co-star Steve-O said, "I think he is going to be okay."


I’m simply outraged while reading this article. They’re really going to prosecute this woman? I mean here she is doing her best “Bear Jew” impersonation to roars of applause from her entire neighborhood, and then boom, cops come to arrest her. I thought we lived in a society that smiled upon good citizenship, not punished it. For all of you who aren’t familiar with Bam Margera, you might remember him from his role as” the guy who tried to ruin jackass” or from his tv show “Viva la Bam” (Bills dvr's it every week if you are curious) where he basically pranked his own parents and they pretended like they were mad. I'd seriously rather have my kid impersonating Kenny Powers than this pile of douche (at least Kenny was funny).

In my mind Elizabeth Ray is a credit to the US of A. Not only was she taking a stand against racism, she tried to take down a threat more menacing to our children’s future than Kim Jong-Il and Mohamed Atta’s love child. Move over Chloe, Jack could use a woman on his side that might actually throw a fist or two from time to time.

I not only vote for acquitting Elizabeth “Sugar” Ray of all charges, I’ll take that one step further and say this woman should be given an award, or medal, or at least her own reality tv show. At the ABSOLUTE worst she can go play for the Mariners… She would be one of the few on that team that can actually swing a bat, and I’m certain her and my man Milton Bradley would be fast friends. Oh and thank god Steve-O was there to reassure all of us, I do not know what we would have done without his calming words and presence.



No comments:

Post a Comment