Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sook's: Why I Love Summer

True Blood made its triumphant return Sunday night, but I know not too many of you watch that show so I figured I'd use this opportunity to give the ladies out there some advice. The shorts you see above - the short tight fitting plaid - go buy a pair and wear them as much as possible. Spring...summer...fall...winter...they look hot in any season, any climate. Because short shorts are and always have been the sexiest thing a girl can wear. You can go with the jean, the white, the plaid, the pajama short - they all work. And if you can wear a bathing suit under them and undo the top button then that's even better.

And Anna Paquin's emergence onto the scene just confirmed what I already knew... short-shorts = money/power/respect. She started rocking them on True Blood but now she just wears them no matter what - rain or shine - all the way to the bank. I know this was a selfless act to let girls in on this secret but I figured someone had to do it. I want you girls to be all you can be, and a pair of short-shorts will no doubt maximize your potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment