Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Liplicking Phenomenon

Over the years we've seen a lot of showmanship in the NBA after a big play. You had Jordan's smirk/shrug,

the Reggie Miller choke,


the Quentin Richardson/Darius Miles head pound,


my personal favorite the Ray Ray snarl,

....and Kobe has done all of these things (not always at the right time) because he's an unoriginal bastard....

But this new licking the lips thing is getting a little weird. I know Jordan (and now Kobe) used to do it but Jordan can do whatever he wants and I'll never question him. Plus it wasn't sexual or weird in nature - it was more of a "I can't wait to eat you all alive" move. Big Baby and Gasol are taking it to a whole 'nother level.
----Continue on blogs below and you'll see what I'm talking about---

No comments:

Post a Comment