Thursday, July 22, 2010

Rate which is a more unlikely sight in Boston:

Seeing a group of foreign chicks walking around Boston on a hot sunny day, not only dressed like cats (tails and all) but also carrying umbrellas.




Or......



Seeing 3 guys riding a jet ski at same time 60 miles north of P-Town.




Although the felines are pretty weird, I think you have to discount how unlikely this is because foreign people are always doing weird crap. I mean not wearing deoderant is pretty acceptable all over Europe, eating dog is not uncommon in some places in S.E. Asia, and mullets and wrestling shoes are in style in a number of places outside the U.S. so who am I to raise an eyebrow at a few chicks dressed up like cats. I think it would have been far more unlikely if these chicks were smokeshows. I'm always seeing movies where the ridiculously hot forieng exchange students head to America, but I'm guessing these babes are not going to make the GTA cut on Barstool. Just your average ugly, foreign, weirdos.

With that in mind, I think the vote has got to be for the Boston Three Party. Thank god the guy on the front is wearing a life jacket because the middle guy looks pretty excited to be the meat in that manwich. No telling when a misplaced thrust could send someone tumbling into the ocean. Could someone also get me the brand name of that jet ski, because any crotch rocket that can tow that kind of anchor must have more balls than the celtics locker room.

What's your vote?

No comments:

Post a Comment