Thursday, February 25, 2010

Alas...another movie idea I won't follow through on

As you know I have a brutal job so I spend most of the day surfing around to different online radio shows. Lately, I've been working late so I mix in some local/world news with my daily sports radio intake. The other day I heard a story about a hit and run in which the car was abandoned at the scene of the accident. Naturally, the person of interest was the person who the car was registered too. This got my mind racing a bit. I've always liked thinking of movie ideas and I think I have another winner. Unfortunately, I don't have the discipline to write a script. Here's the idea for whoever wants to get famous courtesy of my creativity....

The same scenario - a hit and run and an abandoned car. The car is registered to a rich asshole who has high powered lawyers. The DA is going after this guy and it becomes apparent that he has a personal vendetta against the rich guy. As the plot progresses, it is discovered that the rich guy had gotten off on extortion charges in a prior case. Assistant DA at the time, the district attorney was unable to prove his case as his star witnesses "mysteriously" refused to testify. He of course believes they were coerced and possibly threatened by the rich man. The DA is determined to make him pay for his crimes this time and runs an aggressive investigation entirely focused on the rich man - making sure to cover all his bases.

As a result of the news coverage, everyone in the public is sure that he is the culprit. The man insists that he is innocent and refuses to enter into a plea. As the veteran DA moves forward with the conviction, he happens upon the rich man's gorgeous wife getting into the car of one of his detectives on the case near his favorite watering hole. He surrepticiously follows the detectives car all the way back to the rich man's former residence. He watches as the rich man's wife and detective appear to be having a conversation...he then sees the woman's head disappear and it is apparent that she is giving the detective oral sex. This is obviously very disconcerting because it could compromise the investigation of the rich man. The DA confronts the detective the next day and asks him what he was doing with the rich man's wife. After realizing that the DA knows more than he is letting on, the detective admits that he is having an affair with the rich man's wife.

...to be continued

2 comments:

  1. The movie better have full penetration... that's the one thing all good movies lack, full penetration...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't promise that but I will promise an R-Rating

    ReplyDelete